According to a new study published by the recruitment agency, Adecco, the average gross salary for Basque workers, at 1,950 euros per month, is only 2.3% less than the EU average of 1,995 euros per month. Nevertheless, Adecco’s study, based on figures released by Eurostat, shows that there are substantial differences in salaries among the EU’s 28 member states. Employees in Euskadi, for example, earn six times more than their коэффициент мощности реактивность counterparts in Bulgaria, but 29% less than British workers.
In comparison to the Spanish average, wages in the Basque Country have seen a fall of 1% in 2015, compared to a rise in the national average by 0,4% over the same period. That said, the ретехника воронеж каталог mean salary in Euskadi is almost 19% higher than the Spanish average, which equates to 310 euros extra per month.
Adecco’s study also reveals that average monthly wages in France are 305 euros higher than in the Basque Country, but that the average Italian salary is a mere 67 euros more per month.
The report’s authors divide the salaries of the EU’s member states into three broad categories, of which, Euskadi, like Spain, rank in the middle http://ebmax.co.il/community/biznes-plan-obshestvennaya-banya.html бизнес план общественная баня tier (where average salaries range from 2500 to 1000 euros per month). The bottom group of countries consists of those, including Portugal, where average gross salaries are less than 1000 euros per month. The country with the lowest average salary among the EU’s 28 member states is Bulgaria, where the average monthly wage is 357 euros.
The leading group consists of nine EU states, with Denmark состав легочного сбора heading the table (3,553 euros per month) and Germany further behind with 2,515 euros per month. Compared to Germany, the average Basque receives 565 euros less per month. In other words, a Basque worker would need to work 15,5 months to achieve the same gross annual salary as their German counterparts.
- What does the word стих про бабушку к 8 марту counterpart mean?
- What is the meaning of http://kollektifsigorta.com/delo/7-929-118-kakoy-operator-i-region.html 7 929 118 какой оператор и регион mean in relation to averages? How is it different to the http://annvershina.by/leon/beliy-ugol-donbassa-instruktsiya.html белый уголь донбасса инструкция median and http://avroraparkhotel.ru/leon/perspektivniy-plan-raboti-otryada-na-smenu.html перспективный план работы отряда на смену modal average?
- What is a synonym for http://solvaracing.hu/community/problemi-molodezhi-v-sovremennom-obshestve-referat.html проблемы молодежи в современном обществе реферат tier?
- What does http://chiro-healthcare.com/delo/odzhi-cherepovets-katalog-tovarov.html оджи череповец каталог товаров to head the table mean?
- Have you ever considered emigrating to earn a higher salary?
- Have you ever lived abroad? What was your experience?
- Is quality of life more important than salary?
- Are you surprised by the Basque Country’s ranking?
- “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics” is a quote often attributed to former British Prime Minister, Sir Benjamin Disraeli. Do you agree?
- A counterpart is someone or something that has the same job or purpose as another. e.g. The objective of the Guggenheim’s Basque Artist Program is to acquaint Basque arists with their counterparts in New York to foster exchange as well as to advance the Basque artists’ professional skills.
- The http://www.caprioli-avocats.com/community/zayavlenie-na-grazhdanstvo-rf.html заявление на гражданство рф mean is an averaged that is reached by adding up the numbers you are dealing with and then dividing that sum by the however many numbers you were dealing with e.g. Aduriz scored 3 goals, 2 goals, 0 goals, and 1 goal in consecutive matches. His mean goal average for those matches is 1.5 (3+2+0+1 = 6, 6/4 = 1.5 goals per match). The http://constell-group.com/community/aloe-ottsvel-chto-delat.html алоэ отцвел что делать median is the middle number in the set of numbers that you are dealing with. e.g. 2245555 попроцессный метод учета затрат проводки 5666677799. The mean in this set of numbers would be 5 as there are 7 numbers on each side. The хорошая кредитная история modal average is the number that appears most commonly in a set of numbers. e.g. in the previous example, 5 would also be the modal average as it appears most frequently in that set of numbers.
- Bracket / Category / Classification / Grade / Group / League
- To be the leader in this group